Services Available for Vehicle Detailing:
We offer a full detail, which includes both the Exterior and Interior services below or you can choose one or the other.
- Door, trunk and hood jams are degreased
- Wheel wells are cleaned of debris
- Tires and wheels are cleaned
- Car is hand washed with pH balanced, non-abrasive car soap
- Bugs, tar and tree sap are removed
- Any and all rail dust/industrial fallout is remove (no additional charge)
- Car is chamois dried to prevent scratching
- Oxidation and airborne fallout (clay bar) is removed from paint (no additional charge)
- Paint is machine polished to fix most imperfections (1-3 stages depending) (no additional charge)
- A glaze is applied to painted surfaces to restore luster, depth and remove surface swirls and minor scratches
- Carnauba wax (Grade No. 1) is applied and hand buffed to perfection
- Tire pressures are checked and adjusted
- Chrome is cleaned and polished
- Wheels are polished and protected (depending on type)
- Tires are dressed
- Wheel wells are blackened
- All plastic is cleaned and protected (includes plastic convertible windows)
- Exterior rubber trim is dressed
- Windows and side view mirrors are Cleaned
- Ashtrays are emptied and cleaned
- Interior and trunk are vacuumed (includes floor mats)
- Pre-spot and steam clean carpet, floor mats, trunk and interior upholstery with an extraction system (as necessary)
- Rubber seals inside doors are cleaned
- Headliner and sun visor are delicately cleaned
- Dash, console, door panels, vents and seatbelt buckles are cleaned and dressed
- Windows and vanity mirrors are cleaned with fog-free cleaner
- All plastic and wood surfaces are treated
"I have been using GK's for years and really value their superior treatment. If you want your car to look better than new, then go to GK's"
- Tony S., Restaurant Owner, Vermilion.
No Charge for Pick-up and Drop-off of Vehicles!
"GK's has detailed my cars for years - the quality of their work is truly outstanding and their prices are very reasonable. I have recommended, and will continue to recommend them without hesitation to friends and colleagues."
- Spence S., Financial Consultant, Avon Lake
Sell Your Car Fast with this Great Detailing Package!
Call GK's Custom Polishing Inc. Today! 440.937.4457
Is Detailing at GK's Worth the Price?
Some of our customers have asked this question over the years, and let me tell you what I have told them. The answer to this question is emphatically YES.
Here's why - cleaning, waxing and polishing serves your vehicle, watercraft, motorcycle or RV in many ways:
- When comparison shopping, make sure you look at
what is really included in the price:
- Are there any add-ons?
- How long do they spend on your car?
- Increases the resale value (more $ in your pocket) - Kelly Blue Book.
- Much easier to resell your car or boat
- Reduces rust corrosion significantly
- Increases the life or your car or boat's finish by providing protection against outdoor elements, such as acid rain, sun, fallout, paint chips, water spots, oxidation, rust, salt and the list goes on...
- Decreases costs at end of lease or sale
- Makes a good impression with clients
- Is your satisfaction guaranteed elsewhere?
Who is "GK?"
"I am GK! Actually, my name is Grant Alexander and I am the owner of GK's Custom Polishing, Inc. I would like to tell you a little about my company and the way we run things over here. I started detailing automobiles and boats in 1994 on a part-time basis and that quickly turned into a full-time profession. The quality of my work quickly spread and before I knew it I had a handful of new customers. Even though my customers had increased I continued to produce the same high quality work that I had built my reputation on. To this day, my customers continue to return (over 90% repeat customers) because of my high quality, superior service and guaranteed satisfaction they can depend on receiving from me."